Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Friday morning, April 08 2011

Like the other days in my last year of college :
A cup of hot coffee,
Stereophonics songs,
'A Thousand Trees' is the best,
not takin' a bath yet (my bad bad worst habit),
still wearin' yesterday's shirt and pants ..
I open my CodeLobster editor and my Firefox again, writes some code, found some error, fix it, writes codes again, and bla bla ... keep loopin' again and again haha ..


just like what I've done everyday in the last one month .. my friends told me that I'm a lil' bit too much on it, but, well, that's my final assignment. I have to do some extra efforts to finish it on time on target.
It's all about makin' a website for IT laboratory. Kinda hard, but .. I have to finish it in May I hope, in order to take June's graduation. 
I wish this year will be my 'graduate year' so I can go back to my hometown ASAP and finally meet my family .. mom, dad, sister .. haha .. see you soon yaa

No comments:

Post a Comment